|Departure date:||Mon, Wed, Sat|
|Departure city:||New York|
2 Days Boston In-Depth Tour
Tour code: BO2
Depart from: Flushing, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY
Tour Duration: 2 Days
Departure days: Mon, Wed, Sat (03/17/2018-10/31/2018); Sat (11/01/2018-03/17/2019); 12/19/2018, 12/24/2018, 12/26/2018
Highlights: Bus Tours from New York to Boston
Three World famous universities: Harvard, Yale and MIT.
Ivy League school campus in-depth tour (Harvard/Yale University).
Boston amphibious duck tour.
“Gilded Age” Vanderbilt’s Mansion—The Breakers.
Delicacy: New England style lobster dinner and Quincy Market gourmet hall.
Day 1: New York - Rhode Island - Boston
On the first day of Boston Tour from New York, we will begin the tour by traveling from Manhattan Chinatown to Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, one of the top eight Ivy League Universities. Here we will join a Yale student guided tour inside the campus introducing about Yale’s rich 300-year history and aspects of student life at several of Yale’s twelve residential colleges. Next, we will be heading to Newport, Rhode Island to see the marvelous Breakers Mansion, also known as the crown jewel of Newport. The tour will follow inside the Mansion itself, visitors will experience an audio guided tour throughout the mansion, learning about the long history and million-dollar architecture behind the Vanderbilt Family’s home. Then we will continue our way to Boston. Once we arrived to Boston, we will embark on the famous Boston Duck Tour, a World War II style amphibious landing vehicle that takes you on a narrated sightseeing tour of Boston. On this tour, you’ll be greeted by one of the professional tour guide, who’ll be narrating your sightseeing tour of Boston. You will be cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, from the Golden-domed State House to Bunker Hill, Quincy Market to the Prudential Tower, and lastly a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skyline on top of the Charles River. Finishing off the first day, guests will enjoy a famous local cuisine that has left its mark on Boston, New England Lobster Dinner (SEASONAL).
Hotel: HOLIDAY INN or similar
Day 2: Boston - Connecticut - New Haven - New York
On the second day, we will begin an in-depth tour on the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. The tour is student-led and comprises an outdoor walk through Harvard Yard, providing a history of the university, general information, and a unique view on the student’s individual experience. Afterwards, we will be taking a stroll at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the New England Aquarium, a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation with more than 1.3 million visitors a year being one of the premier attractions in Boston. Then we will head for downtown and visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find 3 local specialties and souvenirs stands. The bus trip to Boston ends with designated drop off locations in New York.
(We will lead you to the Boston Museum of Science and get to know this city more if some of the paid attractions do not open due to weather, holidays and so on reasons.)
Boston Scientific Museum was Founded in 1830, is one the number1 scientific and natural history museums in the world. There are many lively and interesting interactive exhibits that visitors can be participated in.
Tour Fares (Special Offer: buy 2 get 1 FREE)
Double Occupancy (1-2 people): $135 / person
3rd person (Triple Occupancy): FREE
4th person (Quad Occupancy): $95
Single Occupancy: $185
Triple and Quad prices are for three people or four people sharing one room with 2 beds respectively .
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
*Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
*Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
*Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
*Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
*Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $10.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
*Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
*Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
*Any visa application fee
Attraction Adult/ Child/ Senior
Boston Cruise (March to October) $22/ $17/ $22
Boston Duck Tour (March to October) $45/ $31/ $37
Boston Lobster Dinner $35/ $30/ $35
Boston Museum of Science (Seasonal) $25/ $20/ $21
Breaker Mansion $24/ $8/ $24
Harvard University In-Depth Tour $12/ $12/ $12
New England Aquarium $28/ $19/ $26
Yale University In-Depth tour $11/ $7/ $11
* No refund once relative documents are issued
* For terms and conditions, please refer to TQ Travel website
* We reserve the right to change prices without notice
* We reserve the right to adjust the itinerary without notice
1. Within 24 hours after submitting your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation by email.
2. Upon receiving the Receipt of Reservation, please make payment to our company within two business days in accordance with the requirements detailed in the email
3. After making payment, you will receive our Confirmation Email with all the detailed information for your tour, including departure time, itinerary, hotel confirmation, airport pick-up, etc.
4. Simply present the printed copy of the Confirmation Email to your tour guide on the departure day. Please remember that the Confirmation Email is your proof of purchase.
90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour.
1. Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
2. Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
3. Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
4. Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
5. We reserve right to amend tour itinerary. The schedule is for reference only.
6. All orders that enjoy the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free OR special price" offer, if someone does not appear on the day of the tour, pay a fine of $100.
7. Please confirm your travel document after received, please show your Itinerary Confirmation at the participating group and hotel;
8. If you cancel or change: 50% penalty within 4-7 days before departure, no refund will be given within 3 days before departure.