|Departure date:||WED, SUN|
|Departure city:||Los Angeles, Las Vegas|
3 Days Tour Premium Las Vegas (Stay 2 Nights in Las Vegas)
Departure Date： WED, SUN
Tour Code: GWC-3/GCR-3/LVA-3/LV-3
DAY 1: LOS ANGELES - LAS VEGAS
Depart from Los Angeles, stop by Factory Outlet on the way. Proceed to Las Vegas, Nevada - gambling capital of the world. Stay at the center of Las Vegas strip. You may join optional 4-hour night tour. ※ Passengers Arriving at Las Vegas, Meet at Hotel Front Desk before 4PM.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel or similar
DAY 2: LAS VEGAS - WEST CANYON (SKYWALK) or GRAND CANYON (SOUTH RIM) or Antelope Canyon or Las Vegas Leisure - LAS VEGAS
(A) *South Canyon Tour
Morning visit to one of the 7 Wonders of the World - the Grand Canyon, and its awe-inspiring size and beauty. Return to Las Vegas in the evening.※ South Canyon admission fee $90, must be paid on tour
(B) *West Canyon Tour (Skywalk)
Morning depart from Las Vegas and proceed to West Grand Canyon. Also experience the famous Skywalk suspended 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River (This $30 million glass bridge can withstand the weight of 71 fully-loaded Boeing 747 passenger planes). You can also view the canyon in a helicopter or take a boat ride in the Colorado River. Then stop by Hoover Dam before return to Las Vegas in the evening. ※ West Canyon admission fee with lunch $90, must be paid on tour.
(C) *Antelope Canyon Tour:
Leave for Antelope Canyon in the morning. This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists. Then proceed to an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn, better known as the Horseshoe Bend. get back to Las Vegas around 8:00pm.
※ Lower Antelope Canyon admission $135up, must be paid on tour
(D) Las Vegas Leisure
Free leisure all day, shop for famous brands at various hotels, try your gambling luck, or see one of Las Vegas’ amazing shows! * Free day in Vegas $50, must be paid on tour
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel or similar
Day 3: Chocolate Factory -Factory Outlet - Los Angeles
In the morning, tour to Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Following departure for Los Angeles, tour stops at the Lenwood factory outlet where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest prices. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
(A) South Canyon admission $90
(B) West Canyon admission and lunch $90
(C) Lower Antelope Canyon admission $135up
(D) Free day in Vegas $50.
Travellers Join Tour from Las Vegas, please meet group by 4:00pm at Hotel front desk.
Tour Fares (Special Offer: buy 2 get 3rd special price)
Double Occupancy (1st, 2nd person): $148 / person
3rd person (Triple Occupancy): $15 / person
4th person, Child (Quad Occupancy): $138
Single Occupancy: $228 / Person
Triple and Quad prices are for three people or four people sharing one room with 2 beds respectively .
※ Deluxe Hotels, 2 nights stay at the center of Las Vegas strip,
※ Deluxe Bus,
※ English and Chinese Speaking Tour Guide.
※ Skywalk; Helicopter with Colorado River Boat Ride
※ Las Vegas Night Tour
※ Driver and Tour Guide’s Service fee at $10 Per Person Per Day.
U.S.A. WEST COAST ADMISSIONS ADULT / CHILD (3-12YRS)
Las Vegas Night tour $35 / $35
V-The Ultimate Variety Show $90 VIP / $90 VIP
O Show - Cirque du Soleil $190 up / $190 up
KA Show - Cirque du Soleil $125 up / $72 up
Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil $125 up / $125 up
The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil $130 up / $130 up
West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Dinner + Breakfast (Stay 1 night inside West Canyon) $108 / $108
West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Lunch $90 / $90
West Canyon Skywalk $30 / $30
West Canyon Helicopter & Boat $220 / $220
South Canyon admission fee, fuel surcharge $90 / $90
3D IMAX at Grand Canyon $13 / $10
3D IMAX at Grand Canyon + Lunch $25 / $22
Lake Tahoe Cruise $64 / $32
Upper The Antelope Canyon (Admission only) $68 / $68
Lower Antelope Canyon (Admission only) $55 up / $55 up
Steam Train at Roaring Camp $32 / $32
San Diego Bay Cruise $24 / $12
SFO In-Depth City Tour + Yosemite + 17miles $60 / $60
San Francisco Bay cruise $33 / $23
Monterey Bay Aquarium $50 / $50
Oregon Crater Lake; Roaring Camp, Wine tasting, Tree House, Shasta Caverns $100 $100
Yellowstone YSB/ YWB SERIES $100/$120 / $100/$120
Yellowstone YMA SERIES $150 / $150
Yellowstone YMB SERIES $120 / $120
Driver and Guide service fee $10
These Rates are subject to change without notice.
* No refund once relative documents are issued
* For terms and conditions, please refer to TQ Travel website
* We reserve the right to change prices without notice
* We reserve the right to adjust the itinerary without notice
1. Within 24 hours after submitting your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation by email.
2. Upon receiving the Receipt of Reservation, please make payment to our company within two business days in accordance with the requirements detailed in the email
3. After making payment, you will receive our Confirmation Email with all the detailed information for your tour, including departure time, itinerary, hotel confirmation, airport pick-up, etc.
4. Simply present the printed copy of the Confirmation Email to your tour guide on the departure day. Please remember that the Confirmation Email is your proof of purchase.
90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour.
1. Please refer to final confirmation form for the final itinerary. Sequence of day-by-day itinerary subject to change according to tour join date, number of groups or weather condition, no further notice will be provided..
2. Tour fare on U.S holidays (i.e., long weekend) subject to change, please call us to confirm the holiday price before making reservation.
3. Dates shown on website maybe not available during high season, please double check availability before purchase air ticket.
4. Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
5. We reserve right to amend tour itinerary. The schedule is for reference only.
6. All orders that enjoy the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free OR special price" offer, if someone does not appear on the day of the tour, pay a fine of $100.
7. Please confirm your travel document after received, please show your Itinerary Confirmation at the participating group and hotel;
8. If you cancel or change: 50% penalty within 4-7 days before departure, no refund will be given within 3 days before departure.